S&T Expansion Evaporators
Shell & Tube Expansion Evaporators
Roen Est’s Expansion Evaporators shell and tube heat exchangers are mainly used in the air conditioning sector. Evaporation through direct internal expansion of the tube allows the subtraction of thermal energy from the shell side fluid which can be water, a mixture of water and glycol or sea water. The most common uses are: Industrial water / water chillers, Industrial water / air chillers, Heat pumps, Industrial seawater / seawater chillers.
- Compatible with all synthetic refrigerants, including A2L and Propane.
- Compatible with sea water
- Possibility of customizing all the components making up the tube bundle
- Variety of materials available for the shell and for the pipes to be defined according to specific customer requests or to ensure compatibility with the fluid and working conditions. Copper, stainless steel, titanium, carbon steel, cupronickel
- 10 available geometries and variety of thicknesses and shape of the tube wall to allow the desired performance to be achieved, while maintaining the compactness of the tube bundle and low prices.
- Various types of connections