Shell & Tubes
Shell & Tube Heat Recovery
Roen Est “Heat Recovery” Shell & Tube heat exchangers are used for all applications where it is necessary to recover heat from a primary fluid to a secondary one. These include: Cogeneration, Biogas chillers, Air dryers, Oil coolers, Steam condensation.
- Compatible with most of the liquid and gaseous fluids used in classic Heat Recovery applications
- Dedicated and optimized sub-ranges for the use of Biogas, Compressed Air, Steam
- Possibility of customizing all the components making up the tube bundle
- Variety of materials available for the shell and for the pipes to be defined according to customer specifications or to ensure compatibility with the fluid and working conditions. Stainless steel, titanium, carbon steel, cupronickel, etc.
- 10 available geometries and variety of thickness and shape of the tube wall to achieve the desired performance level, while maintaining the compactness of the tube bundle and low prices.