Roen Est’s Condensing Coil heat exchangers are compatible with all the design requirements of the current low-GWP refrigerants available today. They are made according to customer specifications in terms of thermodynamic, structural and frame conformation performance, so that they can be perfectly integrated into the customer’s machine or system.
- Compatible with all synthetic refrigerants, including A2L.
- Possibility of 360 ° customization
- Maximum design pressure 45bar.
- 5 geometries available to meet all the needs related to performance and internal volume reduction
- 21 tubes available, smooth and ribbed
- 4 materials available for the fins to meet all thermodynamic and product life requirements
- Availability of high efficiency tubes and high efficiency fins to increase the heat exchange while keeping the exchanger dimensions compact.
- Various materials available for the frame, including galvanized steel, aluminum, stainless steel, copper
- Possibility of testing with helium test machine
- 10 surface treatments available to increase the life of the product in aggressive environments