DON'T TOUCH ME
DRAWERS - THERMODYNAMIC DESIGNER
The ideal candidate to fill the role of Thermodynamic Designer will have the following responsibilities:
- Choose the most suitable components for the project, perform performance calculations and consequently take care of the sizing of the machines;
- perform feasibility analyzes;
- will take care of the project but also of technical drawing.
The ideal candidate to fill the role of Thermodynamic Designer will meet the following requirements:
- Degree in Energy or Thermotechnical Engineering;
- Preferred design experience through the use of Solidworks management software
- experience of at least 1/2 years in the HVAC world
- aptitude to work in a team
- knowledge of English is preferable
Roen Est, Heat Exchangers division, is looking for a quoting Engineer - ventilation department, for the Ronchi dei Legionari headquarters.
The candidate will have the task of generating economic offers and carrying out thermodynamic, structural and production feasibility checks.
You will interface with salespeople and customers to define the product, check the purchased components in the warehouse, issue the documentation to be attached to the finished product.
You will collaborate with the production manager in the industrialization of the products and with the ventilated PM in the development of non-catalog specials.
- Engineering background, preferably in the mechanical field
- Spanish mother tongue and excellent knowledge of the Italian language
- Willingness to work in teams and in close contact with customers and suppliers
- Autonomy in work
Place of work :ITALY- RONCHI DEI LEGIONARI -GO-
The research is aimed at both genders.
Send your application to ▶ (hidden) specifying in the subject QUOTING ENGINEERSend your application to ▶ (hidden) specifying in the subject QUOTING ENGINEER
JUNIOR PRODUCTION PLANNER
La risorsa verrà inserita all'interno della divisione Programmazione della Produzione e si occuperà
- pianificare i lanci di produzione, i carichi di lavoro e invio dei materiali (in collaborazione con il Responsabile di Produzione;
- controllare lo stato di avanzamento della produzione per continuità produttiva e ottimizzazione delle aree produttive;
- elaborare la reportistica settimanale e giornaliera finalizzata ai lanci di produzione con lo scopo di dare continuità ed efficienza alla produzione
- Pianificare la produzione dello stabilimento aziendale: analisi ordini clienti in portafoglio, verifica disponibilità capacità produttiva
- Assicurare la corretta realizzazione della pianificazione della produzione
- Conoscere l'operatività sulle macchine e le relative lavorazioni, garantendo la corretta pianificazione del carico di lavoro
Laurea tecnica (Ingegneria Gestionale preferibile)
- Conoscenza di software MRP
- Buona conoscenza del pacchetto office
- Leadership e capacità di autonomia decisionale
- Ottime doti comunicative e relazionali
- Conoscenza della lingua inglese (indispensabile)
Il candidato ideale ha leadership, passione per la programmazione, attenzione al dettaglio, spirito
di squadra e capacità di lavorare sotto pressione.
The Buyer leads the development and implementation of procurement strategies and activities resulting in best-in-class quality, delivery and total cost of ownership in relation to the assigned commodities. The resource will actively liaise with R&D, Production, Quality and Sales Teams. His/Her perimeter will be the entire Business Unit.
- integration of the spend management of the different companies/plants inside the BU;
- commodities strategies definition and implementation
- cooperate with local buyers to ensure deployment of the defined strategies;
- savings target development and execution;
- RFQ/tender preparation, execution and analysis and contracting;
- process requisitions and monitor orders;
- improve procurement processes / tools and ensure adherence to procurement policies/governance;
- manage priorities and competing demands, effectively managing internal customer expectations;
- continuous improvement activities that drive down total cost of ownership;
- monitor inventory and ensure that stock levels are kept at appropriate levels;
- cooperate with Supplier Quality to monitor and improve performance from suppliers;
- investigate and suggest new supply partners along with rationalization of the supply base where appropriate.
- support supplier assessment / certification audits.
- analyze market trends and apply this knowledge to make insightful buying decisions.
Work experience & Education Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant field will be preferable.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in procurement / supply chain management.
- Strong communication skills, analytical, IT and organizational skills and the ability to work in team, even cross functional.
- Results oriented and organized with the ability to plan and deliver against deadlines.
- The ability to manage multiple projects and sites with the flexibility to respond to a dynamic and multicultural environment.
- Must be fluent in English, Spanish will be a plus.
The main responsibility of the quality control officer is to ensure the conformity of the shipped product by acting as a glue between the different departments of the company by monitoring the production, intercepting any defects, comparing and implementing containment and corrective actions in order to prevent the spread of a problem that could affect the entire production.
Verify compliance with the procedures, working instructions and controls defined by the Business Control PlaN
Detect and report production defects
Record defects found, maintain and update documentation
Manage and resolve any defects detected during the production process
Verify that finished products meet regulatory requirements and customer specifications
Control raw materials, semi-finished products and any component of the production process
Proposing ideas for improving quality
Planning and carrying out inspection checks
Check the customer samples
Managing the measuring instruments
Analysis of customer returns
Perform training to production personnel
Carry out internal audits
Work experience & Education Requirements:
Technical Degree, Technical experience or quality environment
Basic knowledge of ISO9001:2015
At least minimal knowledge of reading technical drawings
Knowledge of the main quality control processes and non-conformity product management
Knowledge of the main measurement instruments and calibration management
Knowledge of the main Lean tools (8D, Ishikawa diagram, 5S...)
English language (at least B1 writing and reading level is required)
Knowledge of the main current and industry regulations and regulations: (EN ISO 9001:2015, PED,
Machinery Directive, REACH, RoHS, UL, UKCA; ASME).
Knowledge of the main Office IT tools.
Basic knowledge of 2D technical drawing.
The ideal candidate to fill this role will have the following characteristics: the ability to report, problem solving, communication, organization of work, time management, stress management, attitude to group work, flexibility, availability, overview, attention to detail.